Warp Drive Paracentric High Gain Filter. Imagine a high gain amp in a pedal with an active EQ that you can pin point to tones spanning all generations of hard rock and heavy metal and here you have it in the Warp Drive.
*** The expression input only works with the Stone Deaf EP-1 Expression pedal *** This is due to the fact custom components are involved in both the Warp Drive and EP-1 Expression pedal to get the desired effect.
£139.00 Regular Price
Features and Benefits
- Parametric EQ with adjustable High Gain distortion (Many different tonal palettes of high gain distortion available)
- Frequency response from 35Hz-6kHz (Full spectrum of guitar amplifier tone)
- Dual channel, with or without noise gate function (switchable Rhythm (with noise gate) and lead channels without noise gate)
- Frequency control knob sweep control via expression pedal (high gain distortion frequency changes on the fly)
- Warp Drive high gain Wah Wah function via expression pedal (high gain wah wah tones with no tone sucking)
- Warp Drive high gain Phaser function on via expression pedal (high gain phaser tones with no tone sucking)
- 9v Power supply centre negative (low power consumption)
- Quick Change Battery Box (quick change over of battery)