The Trashy Blonde is a classic Marshall® amps type of British Distortion pedal that allows you to dial in some tones from AC/DC classic 70's rock and roll to JCM800 territory. Best placed in front of an amp that is verging on breakup so you can definitely push it over the limit into luscious rock tones.
*** The expression input only works with the Stone Deaf EP-1 Expression pedal *** This is due to the fact custom components are involved in both the Trashy Blonde and EP-1 Expression pedal to get the desired effect.
£139.00 Regular Price
Features and Benefits
- Parametric EQ with Para-centric cut boost design and master volume ( Enables you to fine tune your tone like never before)
- Frequency response from 35Hz-6kHz (full spectrum of tone from your speaker that you can dial in)
- Clean and Dirty Mix knob for warm vintage tones or cutting classic distortion (Mix between the clean and dirty channels for bass guitar or electric guitar for a more rounded spongy sound)
- Frequency control knob sweep control via expression pedal ( Fine tune your tone for needle point accuracy)
- Clean or Driven Wah Wah function via expression pedal (Overdriven and distorted wah just like Hendrix and Cream)
- Clean or Driven Phaser Function via expression pedal ( Create vibe tones or phasing tones manually at your own speed)
- Quick change over battery box (Allows for quick change over of the battery)
- 9v power supply centre negative (Standard 9v power supply compatibility)
- Ultra bright Leds. (You will never lose it on stage)
- Dual Channel Clean and Dirty EQ including mix control (Twin channel with an extra 3rd channel if you want to drive the clean side)
- Cool ass graphics (What more can I say)