The Kliptonite is a unusual pedal that is quite unique in its functionality in that you have one fuzz and one overdrive circuit that
are foot-switchable and mixable using the mirror mix knob. All combined with our paracentric EQ and expression input it makes for a potent combination and a secret tonal weapon for your pedal board. The tone is a stacatto type velcro fuzz that is very cool and unlike most fuzz pedals. If you want sustain then you need to look elsewhere as what it lacks in sustain it more than makes up for in a unique fuzz tone like no other.
*** The expression input only works with the Stone Deaf EP-1 Expression pedal *** This is due to the fact custom components are involved in both the Kliptonite and EP-1 Expression pedal to get the desired effect.
£109.00 Regular Price
Features and Benefits
- Parametric EQ with adjustable Fuzz and Distortion Gain (Many different tonal palettes of high gain Fuzz and overdrive available)
- Frequency response from 35Hz-6kHz (Full spectrum of guitar amplifier tone)
- Dual Channel Overdrive and Unique Sounding Fuzz (switchable mirror mix function for dual channel differential percentage of fuzz / overdrive mix)
- Frequency control knob sweep control via expression pedal (velcro fuzz and overdrive frequency changes on the fly)
- Fuzz / Drive Wah Wah function via expression pedal (Fuzz wah wah tones with no tone sucking)
- Fuzz / Drive Phaser function on via expression pedal (Fuzz phaser tones with no tone sucking)
- 9v Power supply centre negative (Standard power supply, low power consumption) 40ma