The Fig Fumb is based on a classic Big Muff circuit but with super amount of stability due to the fact it has an inbuilt foot-switchable noise gate and with the added value of an expression input you can get fuzz wah, fuzz phaser, and tone control with your foot.
It also contains a fully paracentric EQ to dial in that perfect muff tone from all the different Big Muff era's.
*** The expression input only works with the Stone Deaf EP-1 Expression pedal *** This is due to the fact custom components are involved in both the Fig Fumb and EP-1 Expression pedal to get the desired effect.
£139.00 Regular Price
Features and Benefits
- Parametric EQ with adjustable High Gain Fuzz (Many different tonal palettes of high gain Fuzz available)
- Frequency response from 35Hz-6kHz (Full spectrum of guitar amplifier tone)
- Dual channel, with or without noise gate function (switchable Rhythm (with noise gate) and lead channels without noise gate)
- Frequency control knob sweep control via expression pedal (high gain Fuzz frequency changes on the fly)
- Fig Fumb Fuzz Wah Wah function via expression pedal (Fuzz wah wah tones with no tone sucking)
- Fig Fumb Phaser function on via expression pedal (Fuzz phaser tones with no tone sucking)
- 9v Power supply centre negative (low power consumption)
- Quick Change Battery Box (quick change over of battery)